We do not knowingly collect Personal Information directly from children under the age of fourteen. The website is for a general audience and is not specifically targeted to or intended for use by children.
What Information Do We Collect
We may collect and use your Personal Information to manage our relationship with you, to communicate with you, to obtain your feedback, to improve our products, to conduct research and marketing activities, and to comply with the law.
We collect and use several types of information that you provide, including:
- Personal Information, that we can use to directly or indirectly identify you, such as your name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, username or other similar identifier, billing and account information, and any other identifier we may use to contact you online or offline.
- Non-personal information is information that does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity or directly relate to an identified individual, such as demographic information, or statistical or aggregated information. Statistical or aggregated data does not directly identify a specific person, but we may derive non-personal statistical or aggregated data from Personal Information. For example, we may aggregate Personal Information to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature.
- Usage information, includes your login information, Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating systems and platforms, or information about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website, and usage details.
- Non-personal details about your Website Interactions, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), click stream to, through and from our website (including dates and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, or any phone number used to call our customer service number.
How We Collect The Information
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect directly from you may include:
- In-Store: When you visit one of our stores, we may ask you for certain information while you interact with one of our representatives. This may include contact information, payment information, product information and other information you provide when you purchase a vehicle or service from us, and when you finance your lease or purchase through our partners, including your name, email address, address, phone number and financial information.
- Online Accounts: If you sign up for an online account through the website, we may ask you to provide your username, password, email address, phone number, payment card information, product preferences, past purchases.
- Marketing Communications: If you would like to receive marketing communications from us, you may do so by signing up on the website or in our stores. We will ask you to provide your email address or phone number so we can send you marketing materials.
- Communicating with Us: When you contact us about a customer service issue, or to make other inquiries, we collect the content of those communications, and any additional information about the method of communication such as phone, SMS, email, chat, or through social media platforms. For example, if you email us, we will collect your email address, if you send us a text message, we will collect your phone number, and so on.
- Loyalty & Rewards Programs: If you enroll in a loyalty or rewards program, we collect information such as your name, email, telephone number, or mailing address to track your rewards and allow you to redeem them across our brands.
- Other information You Provide Online: This includes information provided when you subscribe to our service, post material, or request further services, such a quote. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our website.
We use various technologies such as cookies, local shared objects, and web beacons ("Data Technologies") that automatically collect Information on how you use our site and to improve your browsing experience. "Cookies" are small identifiers sent from a web server that are stored on your device for the purpose of identifying your browser or storing Information or settings in your browser. "Local shared objects," may be used to store your preferences or display content based upon what you have viewed on various websites to personalize your visit. A "web beacon," also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, links web pages to web servers and their cookies.
We may also use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online behavioral or interest based advertising. To learn more or to opt out of tailored advertising, please visit Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada Opt-Out Tool for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on this website.
Information We Collect About You from Third Parties
During use of the website, as a result of disclosure to third parties, or as a consequence of the network connections used to connect to the website or any related servers or computer networks, any data transmitted outside of Canada and may be subject to the laws of those other jurisdictions.
Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics and web analytics services provided by Google Inc. to help us measure traffic and usage trends. Google Analytics sets a cookie to evaluate your use of the website and compile reports for us on activity on the website to help us understand how visitors engage with the website and track visitor interactions. Google Analytics collects information anonymously and without identifying individual visitors. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google states that it will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
By accessing this Website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above. Google Analytics uses its own cookies to store information, such as what time the visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before, and what site referred the visitor to the web page. To disable this type of cookie, some browsers will indicate when a cookie is being sent and allow you to decline cookies on a case-by-case basis. In addition to declining cookies, you can also install the Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on in your browser https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout,which prevents Google Analytics from collecting information about your website visits. Learn more about the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on and other Google Analytics privacy information https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
Information We Create Ourselves
We may aggregate and/or anonymize Personal Information so that it will no longer be considered Personal Information. We do so to generate other data for our use, which we may use and disclose for any purpose. For example, we may calculate the percentage of our site users who have a particular telephone area code.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information, including your Personal Information, to manage our business and to maintain and develop commercial relationships with you.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To present the website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To improve the website, products or services, marketing, or customer relationships and experiences.
Information We Collect
We collect and maintain different types of personal information concerning the individuals with whom we interact. For example, we may collect:
- your contact information, such as your name, telephone number, e-mail address;
- information which enables us to provide you with the products or services that you seek, including any information you provide to us when you create or maintain an account with us;
- information which enables us to offer you products and services which we believe may be of interest to you, including information about your interests, purchase patterns, incentive eligibility, vehicle purchase intentions, and demographic information (e.g., age, gender, education level, occupation, and marital status);
- information about your use of certain services that we may provide to you, or that may be provided through your vehicle; and
- information about your vehicle, including: (i) your vehicle's make, model, and model year; (ii) vehicle identification number (VIN); (iii) license plate number; (iv) whether it was a new or used, lease or purchase, and/or a trade-in; (v) date of purchase or lease; (vi) the term of your lease or financing and other loan-related information; (vii) service information (e.g. service history, recalls, warranty and repair data, mileage, diagnostic data about the performance or status of vehicle modules and systems); and (viii) applicable third party service providers (e.g. cellular provider, satellite radio provider, etc.).
How We Share Your Information
Sharing With Our Partners
We may provide your data, including your Personal Information, to our affiliated companies and brands, to third parties who provide services to you or us, to promotional partners, to social media companies, or to other third parties as needed to carry out our business, or comply with a legal obligation.
How We Store and Secure Your Information
We are committed to protecting the confidentiality, integrity, availability and privacy of your Personal Information. We have put appropriate physical, technological and procedural security measures in place designed to help prevent your Personal Information from being lost, used, modified or accessed in an unauthorized way, or improperly disclosed.
We may retain non-personal information that has been sufficiently aggregated or anonymized for a longer period.
Once the retention period is over, we will dispose of your Personal Information as provided for in our internal record retention and destruction policy.
Access and Rectification Requests
You have the right to request and to have access to your Personal Information that is held by us. You can also request that your Personal Information be rectified if it is inaccurate, incomplete or equivocal or if its collection, communication or storage is not authorized by law.
We will respond to every request for access and rectification within 30 days of receiving the written request. If we refuse to provide access to or rectify your Personal Information, we will tell you the reasons for the refusal, subject to the restrictions prescribed by law.
HOW TO CONTACT US
All questions or concerns regarding this Policy or about the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information may be addressed to:
TERCIER MOTORS LTD
6413 50th Avenue Bonnyville AB Canada
Telephone: Contact Dealership for details
Email: Contact Dealership for details
Privacy Officer Contact Details:
6413 50th Avenue Bonnyville AB Canada
Email: Contact Dealership for details
Our dealership takes your privacy seriously and is committed to safeguarding your privacy online. Because we do gather certain types of information from visitors to our sites, we have developed a privacy statement to help you understand the terms and conditions surrounding the collection and use of that information. This statement discloses the types of information we gather, how it is used, and how you can gain access to and edit any data that we've collected about you at any time.
Our dealership respects the privacy of individuals who visit our Web sites, send us e-mail, or participate in features/services we offer online. Accordingly, our policy regarding online privacy has been developed using the following guiding principles:
Our dealership maintains a strict "no-spam" policy. Subscribers to our e-mail services (or any other feature/service found on our Web site) will not receive unsolicited e-mail messages from us. Our dealership collects information online primarily to provide our visitors with a more relevant experience on our sites. When doing so, we will make every reasonable effort to avoid excessive or irrelevant collection of data. Our dealership will take reasonable physical, electronic and managerial measures to safeguard and secure any information you provide to us (e.g. data will be stored in protected databases on secured servers with restricted access). Our dealership will not share any information you've provided to us with anyone without your consent other than to provide the service you've requested. At the time you register for any such service, you will be notified of, and asked to consent to, the sharing of your information with any particular third party necessary to the provision of the requested service.
Non-Personally Identifiable Data:
Anytime you visit our Web site, we may gather certain non-personally identifiable information regarding the means you use to access our site. This information may include the type and version of your browser, your service provider, your IP address and any search engine you may have used to locate the site. We use this information to help diagnose problems with our server, administer the Web site, and compile broad statistical data. In addition, we gather certain navigational information about where you go on our Web sites. This information enables us to determine which areas of the Web sites are most frequently visited and helps us to tailor the sites to the needs and interests of our online visitors. Such information is gathered by us in the aggregate and will not be associated with a specific individual without that individual's consent.
Information Voluntarily Provided:
Any information you provide to us (i.e. name, e-mail address, etc.) when you enroll in one of our E-Mail Reminder Services, request information, or use any of the other interactive portions of our Web sites, is securely maintained on our Web server and internal systems. This information may be used to provide you with information you've requested about our company, our products and our services, or to provide you with special notices. You may opt out of receiving future communications at any time (see opt-out Procedures below). This data may also be used to tailor your experience on our sites by providing content that is relevant to your interests and geographic region.
Information Collected from Other Sources:
Disclosure of Personal Information:
Our dealership understands the importance of your privacy. We collect and maintain the personal information of our consumers for our use and our subsidiaries. We do not sell, rent, or trade consumer information to third parties, other than as described below, and never without your consent.
Our dealership may partner with select retailers and other companies at various times to provide expanded services to our site visitors. As part of such a relationship, we may share with these companies the use of certain interactive Web site functions (i.e. the E-Mail Reminder Service). Information provided by site visitors through the use of such interactive functions may be available to both our dealership and our partners.
Our dealership may use other companies and individuals to perform certain functions on our behalf. Examples include administering e-mail services and running special promotions. Such parties only have access to the personal information needed to perform these functions and may not use or store the information for any other purpose. Subscribers or site visitors will never receive unsolicited e-mail messages from agents working on our behalf.
In the event that our dealership sells or transfers a particular portion of its business assets, consumer information may be one of the business assets transferred as part of the transaction. If substantially all of the assets of our dealership are acquired, consumer information may be transferred as part of the acquisition.
Compliance with Law/Safety:
Our dealership may disclose specific personal information based on a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to comply with or conform to the law or that such disclosure is necessary to protect the users of our Web sites, the sites themselves, or the public.
The personal data record created through your registration with our Web site can only be accessed with the unique password associated with that record. To protect the integrity of the information contained in this record, you should not disclose or otherwise reveal your password to third parties.
Our Web sites may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users at various times. Please remember that, unless otherwise stated, any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information in these areas.
You may always opt-out of receiving future communications from our dealership. Our sites allow users to opt-out of receiving such communications at the point where personal information is requested, or through other means as identified.
Contacting the Web Sites: